It's just as good as i remember it. Thanks for bringing this oldie back.
I liked it
but the gameplay screen needed to be bigger, and the game a bit longer.
As soundboards go, this was ok. It lacked animation (ie poorly drawn buttons, a stationary background). Try adding some originality to the otherwise stale idea of a soundboard.
your right, it needs background sound. Some scenery would be nice also but it's not really necessary. Try adding bonus objects and or targets to spice up the game a bit more.
Very challenging shooter, good job!
thanx there some really good ideas
Here's some easy things you can add to make this a bit more flashy:
1)upon each selection, have the black mage change it's movement, or change the sprite to a different FF character.
2) add a FF related background to the stage, possibly changing those with each song.
These are easy quick fixes that can boost the rating to around 2.6-2.7
That was a nice little game, here are my suggestions:
-It was a bit easy
-Levels were too short
That was a niffty little Megaman game. The jumping controls were a bit clumsy, maybe using the space bar would've been a bit more affective.
Very good game!
- Customize the keys via the "customize" button on the front page.
damn, there were some hard choices in this one, much better than the other two. The incorrect answer animation was funny too.
Still looking for an ending but the game is good regardless.
thanx for the review dude, do you think I should make a part 4? tell me in teh BBS, I am all over the clubs crews and programming.
A bit better than the last
Although the grapic layout of the flash improved the comparisons became a bit easier. One was RuPaul and everyone knows he's a man. I pass this in one try so maybe adding a 3 person comparison would make it a bit harder.
Still needs a more definative end but it's still entertaining.
Here's a few thoughs:
1) it could use some tougher comparisons, only 3 were really a toss-up
2) When you pick the man have a picture of a big sausage on a plate, that would be hilarious.
3) add more comparisons and have a tabulation at the end of correct to incorrect guesses and assign some sort of rank. That way you don't have to go back to the beginning each time you guess wrong.
4) add a better ending, the game just ends. Maybe a nic pic of a real Lady, :p
Overall, Good little flash
thanx for the review, you will proboly like 2 and 3 better.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.