The Steven Seagal Show #1 The Steven Seagal Show #1

Welcome back!

Has it been 11 years already? Glad your bringing it back to NG!

ken9000 responds:

I can't believe it's been 11 years. I'm such an old man.

LL - My Beloved Monster LL - My Beloved Monster

Another Fine Collab

It's very nice to see the quality of artwork continuing to improve within the LL. Lots of new lock artist to me and very talented stuff from what i saw. As always all my fifen go to you guys.

Dragon_Lock <3 LL

LL - Hotel California LL - Hotel California

&lt;3 TEH LL!

Great collab project guys. Glad a Eagles song was used too. Nice use of shading and graphic effects seldom used by some of the contributing members of this flash, i like the improvement.

Good luck of future flash
paulz_69
(animator formerly known as Dragon_Lock)

Fighting Orbs Fighting Orbs

i don't know what to say

Obviously you have flash experience so i'm suprised you submitted something like this. The graphics weren't good, you used the wide pencil tool ineffectively, the yellow screen was annoying to look at and the only decent visual imagery was the energy waves. I'd add better sound fx also, it needs them.

BlackFire295 responds:

Oookay... this coming from a person WHO CAN'T ANIMATE WORTH CRAP! EVEN YOUR GROUP ANIMATIONS SUCK! OMG! SHUT THE FUCK UP! IF I USE ALL THAT WRONG! THEN YOUR SHIT MAKES BABY JESUS CRY BLOOD!!

dice kid dice kid

Needs work

Some of the graphics were very poorly drawn or incomplete. Although their was some good drawings in places, the flash was overall lacking. Also, increasing the content of the plot will make this better, it was hard to follow.

FrostedMonkeyFlakes responds:

yeah, i know some of the drawing were not all that great...but they where what i wanted... and i realize rambo was done in a totally different style than the rest, he was accually pulled from a different flash that i had given up on. Icreasing the content of the plot huh? i didn't realize that it had any plot at all. Thank you for a true review of the movie, It's nice to see that some people take it seriously, even if i don't seem to in my responces.

Ugg and Dugg Episode 0 Ugg and Dugg Episode 0

Good graphics

But i found the humor lacking focas. The ideas were un deleoped and so fell flat.

Better luck next time.

Callie Callie

Great

That was quite a fine flash, very touching. The rope at the beginning could've been drawn better but the reat was fine.

Nice job.

-too short
+good movement

Bunny 2: The Race Bunny 2: The Race

Graphic are important

It's shows an author took the time and effort to put out an enjoyable flash, but putting that a side. The silent film style which you were appaerantly going for works only if the colors used are black, white, and shades of gray.

The Text was poorly laid out and needed to be a slightly smaller font and on a background, not a plain screen.

The backwards letters were quite juvenile and were annoying.

The flash as a whole was really bare, with not a lot to look at visually on screen.

((( Chill Skate 2 ))) ((( Chill Skate 2 )))

Not Flash

This is not the appropriete forum for displaying home movies. This was just an imported video.

Masta-GrassHoppa responds:

no its fucking not. i want to see YOU import a video you made your self. see how much people you gotta deal with, everyone will turn your back on you! yeah, think about it looser. internet bitch. try it.